We love books! There are few things my little Monkey and I enjoy more than snuggling up together with a good read. I am always looking for something new to read together, so when Renee of Mother Daughter Book Reviews suggested starting a weekly blog hop for children’s books, needless to say I was thrilled!
Link up below your book-related posts (book reviews, book-based activities, discussions of children’s literacy/literature, etc.), and plan to come back every week to share in the fun!
Suggestions For How to Participate:
1. Although not mandatory, we ask that you kindly follow your hostesses and co-hostesses. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.). If you leave us a comment on our websites, we will be sure to follow you back.
Renee @ Mother Daughter Book Reviews (Prefers to be followed by email)
Leanna @ All Done Monkey
Our Co-Hostess for This Week:
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a book-based activity, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
*Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
*Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Check out some other books. Don’t be a stranger, go see what books other families are checking out, and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button below and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
GRAB THE CODE:
<a href=”http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/kid-lit-blog-hop-1″ target=”_blank”><img title=”Kid Lit Blog Hop Button” src=”http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1347773384972.jpg” alt=”motherdaughterbookreviews.com” width=”169″ height=”169″ /></a>
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop! Thanks!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
*** If you are an author, publisher, or publicist wanting to promote a book, please enter your link in the second Linky, FOR AUTHORS, PUBLISHERS, OR PUBLICISTS. ***
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
FOR AUTHORS, PUBLISHERS, OR PUBLICISTS:
Powered by Linky Tools