November Culture Swapper Is Live!
The monthly Worldwide Culture Swapper is a way for bloggers to share blog posts or photos about anything related to culture, geography, language, traditions, customs, etc. So if you are searching for new ideas for teaching your children about the world, this is the place to look!
Here are a few of our favorite posts from last month’s Culture Swapper (in addition to the ones featured during the month on our Facebook page).
Miss Panda Chinese shared about the Mid-Autumn Festival in a guest post on Kid World Citizen.
This tutorial for Tarte Tatin, or upside-down caramelized apple pie, comes to us from Busy as a Bee in Paris.
Creative Khadija shared a tutorial for making this gorgeous glass painting, used in Islamic calligraphy wall art.
Thanks to everyone who shared in October’s Culture Swapper. We can’t wait to see what you’ll share this month!
And now on to this month’s Culture Swappers Link up….
- Link up any family friendly activity, craft, recipe, articles and posts that say a bit about your nationality or one that you are learning about.
- You can submit more than one link so come back throughout the month to share your activities.
- By linking you are giving us permission to feature your activity on our website and Facebook page.
- Please grab a Culture Swapper badge from the sidebar and put it somewhere on your blog (or add a text link to us in your post).
- Sorry, no giveaways or shops.
A new Link up will start on the first day of every month.
Let’s see what you’ve been up to!