The monthly Worldwide Culture Swapper is a way for bloggers to share blog posts or photos about anything related to culture, geography, language, traditions, customs, etc. So if you are searching for new ideas for teaching your children about the world, this is the place to look!
Here are a few of our favorite posts from last month’s Culture Swapper (in addition to the ones featured during the month on our Facebook page).
Mud Hut Mama tells us how to prepare for a wedding in Malawi.
Crafty Moms Share helps us remember the real Pocahontas and her culture through books and food.
We travel to a Puerto Rican kitchen in this trip down memory lane with Discovering The World Through My Son’s Eyes.
Thanks to everyone who shared in November’s Culture Swapper. We can’t wait to see what you’ll share this month!
And now on to this month’s Culture Swappers Link up….
- Link up any family friendly activity, craft, recipe, articles and posts that say a bit about your nationality or one that you are learning about.
- You can submit more than one link so come back throughout the month to share your activities.
- By linking you are giving us permission to feature your activity on our website and Facebook page.
- Please grab a Culture Swapper badge from the sidebar and put it somewhere on your blog (or add a text link to us in your post).
- Sorry, no giveaways or shops.
A new Link up will start on the first day of every month.
Let’s see what you’ve been up to!