Welcome to the Culture Swapper of the new year! I am proud to be co-hosting the Worldwide Culture Swappers link up again this month, created and sponsored by Worldwide Culture Swap and co-hosted by myself and Kid World Citizen.
The monthly Worldwide Culture Swapper is a way for bloggers to share blog posts or photos about anything related to culture, geography, language, traditions, customs, etc. So if you are searching for new ideas for teaching your children about the world, this is the place to look!
Here are a few of our favorite posts from last month’s Culture Swapper (in addition to the ones featured during the month on our Facebook page). In honor of the season, I have chosen to highlight posts related to holiday traditions from around the world.
Hartlyn Kids tells us how to incorporate other cultures into holiday festivities.
Boy Teacher Mama teaches us some fun Hanukkah math games.
We get a different perspective on the holidays from World Travel Family, as they adjust to Christmas in the tropics.
Thanks to everyone who shared in December’s Culture Swapper. We can’t wait to see what you’ll share this month!
And now on to this month’s Culture Swappers Link up….
- Link up any family friendly activity, craft, recipe, articles and posts that say a bit about your nationality or one that you are learning about.
- You can submit more than one link so come back throughout the month to share your activities.
- By linking you are giving us permission to feature your activity on our website and Facebook page.
- Please grab a Culture Swapper badge from the sidebar and put it somewhere on your blog (or add a text link to us in your post).
- Sorry, no giveaways or shops.
A new Link up will start on the first day of every month.
Let’s see what you’ve been up to!