Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop #1
That’s how I feel about the Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop! It’s a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you have to share with us this time!
I am fortunate to be hosting this brand new blog hop with two of my favorite blogging buddies, Frances of Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes and Jody of Mud Hut Mama. We had a lot of fun chatting with each other as we worked out the details. Since we are in three different time zones (West Coast USA, East Coast USA, and Malawi), often I would be just starting breakfast, as Frances was thinking towards lunch, and Jody was preparing dinner!
(A big thank you to Frances, who came up with this idea and put in the bulk of the work to make it happen!)
It’s very easy to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, on anything from language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="https://alldonemonkey.com/category/parenting/raising-global-citizens/creative-kids-culture-blog-hop/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop will go live on the 2nd and 4th Sunday of the month and run for a week. The following blog hop we will each feature posts from the previous link up. If you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="https://alldonemonkey.com/category/parenting/raising-global-citizens/creative-kids-culture-blog-hop/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Since we are just getting started, this week we are featuring a post from each of the hostesses, as a way of introducing ourselves.
If you are just getting to know my blog, a good place to start is my ABC’s of Raising a World Citizen series, since it includes some of my favorite posts and resources from around the web.
For Frances, I chose this post about the Spanish immersion classes her son just began. It has been fascinating to follow Frances’ efforts to raise her son to be bilingual. She has great insights to offer, and I really admire her persistence.
For Jody, I chose this post about greetings among the Kaonde people of Zambia, where she worked in the Peace Corps. One of the things I love about Jody’s blog is her insights about the local culture. This post tells all about the beautiful way the Kaonde welcome people to their village.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!