April Culture Swapper Is Live!
Welcome to the Culture Swapper! I am proud to be co-hosting the Worldwide Culture Swappers link up again this month, created and sponsored by Worldwide Culture Swap and co-hosted by myself and Kid World Citizen.
The monthly Worldwide Culture Swapper is a way for bloggers to share blog posts or photos about anything related to culture, geography, language, traditions, customs, etc. So if you are searching for new ideas for teaching your children about the world, this is the place to look!
Here are a few of our favorite posts from last month’s Culture Swapper:
We learned how to make Portuguese caldeirada (fish stew) from the piri-piri lexicon.
We celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with Crystal’s Tiny Treasures by making Irish colcannon.
Finally, we learned all about the unexpected expat life from Good Night, Sleep Tight.
Thanks to everyone who shared in March’s Culture Swapper. We can’t wait to see what you’ll share this month!
- Link up any family friendly activity, craft, recipe, articles and posts that say a bit about your nationality or one that you are learning about.
- You can submit more than one link so come back throughout the month to share your activities.
- By linking you are giving us permission to feature your activity on our website and Facebook page.
- Please grab a Culture Swapper badge from the sidebar and put it somewhere on your blog (or add a text link to us in your post).
- Sorry, no giveaways or shops.
A new Link up will start on the first day of every month.