Creative Kids Culture Hop #3
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
I am fortunate to be hosting this blog hop with two of my favorite blogging buddies, Frances of Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes and Jody of Mud Hut Mama.
It’s very easy to participate! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, on anything from language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="https://alldonemonkey.com/category/parenting/raising-global-citizens/creative-kids-culture-blog-hop/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The following blog hop we will each feature posts from the previous link up. If you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="https://alldonemonkey.com/category/parenting/raising-global-citizens/creative-kids-culture-blog-hop/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are my picks from our last blog hop:
Crafty Moms Share taught us about a Southwestern Cinderella in Little Gold Star.
We discovered an easy, fun Easter egg craft from Creative World of Varya.
And from Spanglish House we learned the origin of many Easter (Pascua) traditions.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
I’m linking up here… I’m hoping my post is an okay one to share, but please just delete it if it isn’t. I’ll be back later in the week to see all the posts others link up.
This is great! Thank you for sharing!
Thank you for the feature!! Just shared another Cinderella story.
Wonderful, thank you!