Creative Kids Culture Hop #4
The Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop is a place where bloggers can share multicultural activities, crafts, recipes, and musings for our creative kids. We can’t wait to see what you share this time!
I am fortunate to be hosting this blog hop with three0 of my favorite blogging buddies, Frances of Discovering the World through My Son’s Eyes and Jody of Mud Hut Mama, and this week introducing Kristin of Toddling in the Fast Lane.
It’s very easy to participate in this blog hop! Just follow these simple guidelines:
- Be a sweetheart, and kindly follow your hostess and co-hostesses:
- Frances: Discovering the World Through My Son’s Eyes
- Leanna: All Done Monkey
- Jody: Mud Hut Mama
- Kristin: Toddling in the Fast Lane
- Follow us via email, Pinterest, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook. Please let us know you’re following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
- Link up any creative kids culture posts, on anything from language, culture, books, travel, food, crafts, playdates, activities, heritage, and holidays, etc. Please, link directly to your specific post, and no giveaways, shops, stores, etc. When you link up your blog will also be shared simultaneously on our co-hostesses websites. 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="https://alldonemonkey.com/category/parenting/raising-global-citizens/creative-kids-culture-blog-hop/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-2TlwB8obs5Q/UTDr2P8JEGI/AAAAAAAAGOQ/laky9JIEcGU/s1600/share+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- Please grab the button code above and put it on your blog or the post you’re linking up. You can also add a text link back to this hop on your blog post. Note: By sharing your link up on this blog hop you are giving us permission to feature your blog post with pictures, and to pin your link up in our Creative Kids Culture Feature board on Pinterest.
- Don’t be a stranger, and share some comment love! Visit the other links, and comment. Everyone loves comments!
- The following blog hop we will each feature posts from the previous link up. If you’re featured, don’t forget to grab the button below:
<div align="center"><a href="https://alldonemonkey.com/category/parenting/raising-global-citizens/creative-kids-culture-blog-hop/" title="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" target="_blank"><img src="https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ajb4TxSmYlI/UTDtNW_oCLI/AAAAAAAAGOY/g-TYeax5flc/s1600/featured+culture+button+2-email+small+size.jpg" alt="Creative Kids Culture Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Here are my picks from our last blog hop:
We discovered great resources for teaching kids about Afghanistan from Christy’s Houseful of Chaos.
And we learned about some great bilingual books from The Good Long Road.
Now let’s see what you’ve been up to!
I just found your neat blog through the blog hop… and found some of your great Pinterest boards to follow, too!!! Thanks for all the fun inspiration!
Thank you! So glad to be working with you now!
Thanks for featuring our bilingual book post. I planning on having a new cool bilingual post to share later this week. I love this blog hop and all you do to promote multicultural learning!
Thank you! I can’t wait to see what you link up this time around! I really enjoy reading all the fun activities you do with your little ones.