Like most people, we traveled quite a bit before having kids. Afterwards…not so much. I mean, travel with kids, while rewarding, is also a big hassle – or is it??
This winter, the Multicultural Kid Blogs Club will be reading Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids. This amazing book is all about how to make travel with your family not only more fun but more practical for everyone involved. I can’t wait to find out more, can you?
To get started, I am giving away a copy of this fantastic book – be sure to enter below!
Join the Multicultural Kid Blogs Book Club as we begin 2014 by reading Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids.
– In weekly posts, Multicultural Kid Bloggers will discuss Family on the Loose and share their own travel stories and tips.
– On March 6, Author Ashley Steel answers questions about the book and traveling with her family.
– Read along and join the conversation as we talk about our experiences and plan for new adventures!
– Family on the Loose: The Art of Traveling with Kids is by Bill Richards and E. Ashley Steel
– This engaging book offers hundreds of easy-to-use ideas for turning travel with kids into a rewarding, enriching adventure.
– Bill Richards and E. Ashley Steel have traveled through North America, Europe and Asia with their two daughters. They bring vast experience and a wonderful sense of humor to their discussion of family travel.
– Read more about Family on the Loose on the authors’ website.
– Beginning Jan. 9, we will be posting once a week on different chapters.
– Join the conversation by following the participating blogs and leaving comments with your experiences, ideas and questions.
– To be notified of new posts by email, join the group list by emailing multiculturalkidblogs at gmail. com. Please put “book club” in the subject line.
– Share your ideas in the Multicultural Kid Blogs Google + Community.
– Link up your travel stories on Multicultural Kid Blogs.
– Follow our Travel with Kids Board on Pinterest.
These bloggers will be hosting the chapter discussions:
Chapter 1 and 2: Dads the Way I Like It – Jan. 9
Chapter 3: Discovering The World Through My Son’s Eyes – Jan. 16
Chapter 4: Kids Yoga Stories – Jan. 23
Chapter 5: MarocMama – Jan. 30
Chapter 6: Spanglish House – Feb. 6
Chapter 7: Spanish Playground – Feb.13
Chapter 8: The European Mama – Feb. 20
Chapter 9: Kid World Citizen – Feb. 27
Q & A with Ashley Steel: Chasing the Donkey – March 6
Where to get the book
Family on the Loose is available on Amazon.
Read more about the Multicultural Kid Blogs Book Club on our website
Multicultural Kid Blogs are dedicated to raising world citizens, through arts, activities, crafts, food, language, and love. You can follow Multicultural Kid Blogs on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Google+. You can also subscribe to a feed of all of posts from the Facebook pages of all member blogs.
Enter here for a chance to win your very own copy of Family on the Loose!