As anyone with more than one kid can tell you, getting siblings to agree on anything is a Herculean task. What should we have for lunch? What do you want to watch on TV? What’s your favorite color? All questions likely to start World War III in my house! My boys are as different as night and day. That’s why it’s great when they actually agree on something! Here are 5 things that will bring them together for a little sibling bonding no matter what!
Sibling Bonding: 5 Things My Kids Actually Agree On
5. Ice cream (but don’t ask them to agree on a flavor!)
4. Running around the house shouting at the top of their lungs for no apparent reason
3. Leaving their shoes in the middle of the entrance hall (or kicked off in the middle of the living room)
2. Yummy snacks like Honey Nut Cheerios (as long as there is plenty for both of them!)
1. Really fun movies like The Secret Life of Pets (in theaters July 8!)
While I do have to limit #5, and #4 and #3 drive me crazy, at least I can fully support #2 & #1!
As the mother of three young children, I love it when easy snacks are also healthy snacks. Honey Nut Cheerios is a great snack or breakfast I can feel good about giving to my kids: It’s made with real honey, and whole grain oats are the first ingredient. And now it is also gluten free!
Starting in July specially marked boxes of Honey Nut Cheerios, Multi-Grain Cheerios, and Regular Cheerios will have 6 free collectible key chains with characters from The Secret Life of Pets! My kids are so excited to see this movie – it looks hilarious! Because haven’t you always wondered what really goes on when owners leave the house and pets are finally alone for the day??
There are 6 collectible Pets characters in all. We got Max, the adorable terrier mix! My guys were so excited, they both ran to show it to my husband when he got home from work!